The world has now shrunk. The geographical differences and political demarcations have no meaning when it comes to offering quality education. APIIT SD INDIA has therefore, collaborated with Staffordshire University, UK, a pioneer in education, internationally, to offer quality education in professional courses in various engineering and management disciplines. Staffordshire University is truly committed to building a worldwide dynamic learning community. The University's learning community is global and students represent over 75 nations worldwide. As well as being involved in many international collaborative research projects, Staffordshire University is committed to delivering high quality education through its many international partnerships. Staffordshire University has over 17,000 students that make up a dynamic and vibrant community at their campus in the United Kingdom.
Staffordshire University has a long and proud history of providing high quality, progressive and inclusive higher education for people from across Staffordshire, the region, the UK and the rest of the world. Staffordshire University has a reputation for producing graduates with the knowledge, skills and ability to make their mark in the world.
Some facts about Staffordshire University are:
- Staffordshire University’s strong focus on employability was underlined in the UK Sunday Times newspaper’s 2010 University League Tables, in which it was recognized as a leading UK university for achieving graduate employment.
- One of the first universities in the world to offer computing degrees back in the 1960s, Staffordshire maintains a strong reputation for excellence and innovation in teaching technology based subjects.
- The University’s Computing, Computer Games Design, Network Security, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and Automotive Engineering awards are all highly respected by employers globally.
- Staffordshire’s Accounting and Finance, Business Studies, Economics, Management and Marketing degrees have all been designed to provide a truly international perspective. This is a real benefit for students wishing to pursue a career in Business or Commerce.
- The University’s learning community is truly global. At any one time, in excess of 17,000 students from over 75 countries are studying in Great Britain, by distance learning, or on Staffordshire University quality-accredited courses internationally.
National Admission Test | NAT Instructions | NAT Syllabus | NAT Test Center | Admission Information Center | Admission Process | Apply Now | Kurukshetra University |
Fee Structure |
B.Tech. Mechatronics | B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics | B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering | B.Tech. Electronics | BBA | MBA HR | MBA Finance | MBA IT | MBA Marketing | MBA International Business |
Placement 2015 | Placement 2014 | Placement 2013 | Placement 2012 | Placement 2011 | Placement 2010 | Hostel Facilities | Mess & Cafeteria | Library | Transport Facility