Postgraduation program of MBA in International Business: Study MBA in International Business
The MBA in International Business is an intensive two-year post-graduate degree program, specifically designed for a rewarding career in global business management. This post graduation course of MBA in International Business is designed for those graduate students who want their career in developing their career in business globally.
Key Features of MBA in International Business:
- Challenging and stimulating intensive course in management, with an international perspective.
- To provide exposure to international business, this MBA in International business program includes a mandatory element, a one week overseas residential (study trip), financially supported by the Business School.
- Share and reflect upon your experiences alongside those of others in your multi-cultural 'Learning Team'.
- Provide a thorough grounding in International Management via integrating the main functional areas through the application of strategic management.
- Business skills of leadership, communication, teamwork and decision-making are the key focus of the compulsory one-week residential (off-campus study trip) - costs are covered by us.
- One month foundation course on Professional Personality Development, Study skills, Research Methods, Innovation management, Entrepreneurship Management.
What It's About?
The MBA in international business is for those students who wish to develop their strengths and career opportunities in an international context.
There is an integral one week overseas residential (study trip), financially supported by the Business School. During MBA in Interantional Business program, you will experience a challenging and stimulating intensive course in management, with an international perspective, to enhance your personal and career development. To facilitate this you will use, share and reflect upon your experiences alongside those of others in your Learning Team. You will be allocated to your small multi-cultural 'Learning Team' during induction. A few Learning Teams are combined to form tutorial groups, with each having their own personal tutor.
What You Do?
The MBA in international business aims to provide you with a thorough grounding in International Management via integrating the main functional areas through the application of strategic management.
Business firms are increasingly seeking managerial talent with the skills to assess global trends and force global strategies. Therefore, post graduate degree holders of an MBA in International Business often follow career posts such as International Business Managers in the full range of organisations and industries. This award provides career enhancement for graduates seeking new employment opportunities in the global economy.
About APIIT | National Admission Test | NAT Instructions | NAT Syllabus | NAT Test Center | Admission Information Center | Admission Process | Apply Now | Kurukshetra University | B.Tech. Fee Structure | MBA Fee Structure | B.E. Fee Structure (Lateral Entry) | Placement 2014 | Placement 2013 | Placement 2012 | Placement 2011 | Placement 2010 | Hostel Facilities | Mess & Cafetaria | Library | Transport Facility |