Computronics Systems India Pool Campus Drive for(EEE/ECE/EE,Mechatronics)
On 20th February, 2017 (Monday)
||Registration is mandatory for participation. Click here to register.
||COMPUTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD offers a wide spectrum of networking, services and security solutions. The company's product portfolio includes solutions for networking, security, storage, supervision and IT services. COMPUTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD's solutions are centred on IT Infrastructure and management and carry the message of Innovation and Leadership. The services portfolio are broadly organized into Infrastructure Implementation Services (IIS), Infrastructure Managed Services, (IMS), Infrastructure Outsourcing Services (IOS) and Infrastructure Consultancy services (ICS) besides from its LAN, WAN and Telecom solutions. COMPUTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD is serving various verticals such as education, banking/financial services / insurance, government, health care, IT/ITeS, call centres /BPOs/KPOs/SDCs, and various service providers like cable operators, mobile operators, and wireless carriers. COMPUTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD's network security and business continuity capabilities, and has also increased the company's client base. With the increased client base and its geographical reach, COMPUTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD is all set to surmount heights. COMPUTRONICS SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD, has 11 offices, 92 service locations spread geographically, 454 staff the extensive coverage of all products and services in the IT industry.
- Good It skills with knowledge of Basic Networking fundamentals
- Exposure to good Hardware troubleshooting practices & principles
- Exposure to telecommunication, networking, distributed computing & web technologies
- MCSC or CCNA certification will be great plus
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for VSAT installation and support, Customer Support & Service, Project Management, and Network Operation Engineer
- Responsible for data communication device’s Installation, Testing and Servicing of Satellite, Microwave, RF Communication and troubleshoot the technical issues.
- Collaborate with team in support execution cycles.
1. Candidate must be able to work on field projects.
2. Candidate must have to relocate anywhere in INDIA, as per project requirement.
3. Candidate should have ability to climb towers with the team & security measures provided by the company.
4. Candidate should be physically fit.
5. Candidate should have leadership quality knowledge of basic computer software’s.
- B.E./B.Tech(EE/EEE/ECE/Mechatronics)(27 Batch) with good academic track record (>55% in 10/12/G/PG)
- Good communication skills
||2,00,000 P.A. additional (TA+ D.A + Conveyance + mobile Allowance + accommodation / HRA for outstation posting)
Online Objective Test (90 Mins)
The candidates screened from above filter need to undergo an online test. The online test duration is 90 minutes time and composed of 2 sections of time each as indicated below Objective Questions . Fundamentals: Operation System, Networks, Aptitude , Questions related to E&C subjects
The shortlisted candidates of the 1st round need to immediately submit their CV for next round. Those who successfully pass the 1st rounds, will need to present themselves for the face-to-face technical interview. The interview will focus on following areas
i. Electronics and communication fundamentals
ii. networking scenario
iii. College projects (major & minor)
Offer & Joining formalities
· After completion the above mentioned rounds successfully Joining latter will be issue to candidates.
· Those who are selected through interview process are offered position @ Computronics Systems.
· Title: Associate SATCOM Engineer/ Trainee RF field engineer.
· The offer letter is share shortly after the interview. The candidates are expected to read them thoroughly and then only indicate their acceptance.
· Once candidate accept the offer letter, the joining formalities are accomplished, whereby they are required to provide their details.
|Type of Drive
Pool Campus Drive
||20th February 2017 (Monday)
||9:30 AM Sharp
||APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
(Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
For any query mail on