NAT Exam 2017: National Admission Test (NAT) for B.Tech.
Admission to 50% seats (including 15% all india category seats) will be made by Haryana State Counseling Society through 'ONLINE OFF CAMPUS' Centralized Counseling based on JEEE-2017 (Main) Merit Ranking. The remaining 50% seats are reserved for Institute Level and are allotted on Merit List prepared based upon NAT exam. Students may opt to appear in any designated centres or may opt for the Online Test. Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email 3 hours before the start of the Online Test.
Benifits of Qualifying NAT
- Students taking admission by qualifying NAT can avail scholarship as per norms.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Computer.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Any other qualification considered as equivalent by University.
- Age at least 17 years on the 1st date of the month of admission.
- The examination consists of 100 multiple choice questions (50 Mathematics and 50 Physics)
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hrs 30 min.
- Each correct answer will earn 3 marks and 1 mark would be deducted for an incorrect answer.
Candidate should note the following Important Dates for NAT Exam:
|Sale of Information Brochures & Application Form|
15th October, 2016
|Closes on & last date of receiving Application Form
1st May, 2017
|Date of National Admission Test
7th May, 2017
|Declaration of result
14th May, 2017
Download Application Form
National Admission Test | NAT Instructions | NAT Syllabus | NAT Test Center | Admission Information Center | Admission Process | Apply Now | Kurukshetra University | Fee Structure | B.Tech. Mechatronics | B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics | B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering | B.Tech. Electronics | BBA | MBA HR | MBA Finance | MBA IT | MBA Marketing | MBA International Business | Placement 2015 | Placement 2014 | Placement 2013 | Placement 2012 | Placement 2011 | Placement 2010 | Hostel Facilities | Mess & Cafeteria | Library | Transport Facility