- Cost of Application Form/Brochure is Rs. 700/-. The payment is to be made in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of "APIIT SD INDIA", payble at Panipat and send the same at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
In case of downloaded application form: A Demand Draft for 700/- in favour of "APIIT SD INDIA", payble at Panipat is required to be attached with the filled in application form and has to be sent at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- Three self attested passport size photographs, 1 should be pasted on the application form & 1 each on Attestation Form A and Form B.
- The Acknowledgement Card (Form C) will be sent back to the candidate within a week of receiving the application form.
- Attestation Form B which will act as an Admit Card/Hall-Ticket for the candidate, will be sent to the candidate by post 15 days before the test.
- The candidate is required to produce the Admit card in the examination hall to the Center Superintendent, for verification.
- The application number mentioned on the Application Form would act as the Examination Roll No. for the candidate.
- Before filling the application form read all the booklets. Application Form should be completely filled by the candidate and duly signed by the candidate and Father/Guardian.
- Choice of Test center and details of payments should be carefully filled.
The test centers will be allotted on the priority basis. In case the number of candidates opting for a particular center is less, then the institute reserves the right to remove that test center and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority center to the candidate.